Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Concerns/Fears of Class.

Some concerns I have from my art class is that we don’t have like big papers to write because I am good at those. Another concern is that I’m scared that I might miss a daily entry on my blog but I’m sure I won’t.  Also some fears are that most of my grade is based originality of my art work and I am afraid that most of my art won’t be too creative to earn a high grade. I am always confident and proud of my work because I always put my best into class work but I’m afraid it won’t be to creative. What I hope to get out of this class is to have a better understanding of “art” and appreciate artistic pieces. I also hope to become a better artist and take the knowledge that I learn in this course to apply it in the real world. I also hope to view art and write good reviews and also hope that other people can read about my work done in this class and hopefully further after this class. I hope that my art work is creative enough to impress my professor and TA to get a good grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment