Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Free Write

Art to me is one of the most interesting subjects ever. It is where one can post their feelings and thoughts and make art work representing those ideas. I wanted to be an Architect because of the drawing portion but then I realized that math is a major part do I decided to go with something else. I love to draw and paint because it is relaxing and you can draw whatever you think about. I have been drawing since elementary school and that is where I fell in love with it. I consider my art to be good because it came within me and my thoughts made that art and that is how I know it is unique. I have always passed my art classes with good grades and that is how I know I am a good artist. When my little sister needs help with art projects, I am always there to offer my help to make sure she gets a good grade. I also teach her what I know about art so she can use it for future art projects. I would say art represents a part of me and I hope to become a better artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment