Thursday, March 31, 2011

Object I use Everyday

An object that I use every day is my bracelet. I have three bracelets that I wear all the time because they were a special gift. My little sister and cousin gave them to me one Sunday when I was returning to UCSB. I consider these bracelets to be lucky because ever since wearing them I have gotten good grades. This superstition might not be real but I believe it is. Every time I’m feeling stressed about school I look at my bracelets and I think about my family and how they are so proud of me to be here. That gives me inspiration to try even harder and forget about the stress. I also remember those words of inspiration my family tells me when I see them. That gives me the strength I need to succeed. If the bracelets were taken away, I would feel very sad and I would always consider those bracelets to be lucky. I would move forward in life with the same personality I always carry. I am always going to secure these bracelets because they remind me of home and all those words of inspiration that my loved ones tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment