Thursday, June 2, 2011

Personal Space Projects: DAY 2 Favorite one

Today in my section, we went to go look at personal space projects around the school. I didn’t go today because I had already gone on Tuesday. We met up in normal class and then went out to go see the projects. They were really interesting and fun. We saw fortune tellers and a protection from the apocalypse. When we got to the ucen, many of our classmates were there to show their projects. My favorite project was done my classmate, Maxwell, in which he was giving free massages to random people. He had a bed and a couch and started to give massages to random people who wanted to one. The funny thing about this is that he had a sign that said “want to be touched” above his big massages here sign. Our TA even got on the bed and received a massage by Maxwell. What really blew me away is that he had a bed there. We asked him how he got it there but he wouldn’t tell us. The cool thing is that it was a bed from the dorms. We were all just surprised and wondered how he got the bed there. Overall, the projects were amazing and I hope to join another art class to do more of these great projects because they are so much fun. J

No comments:

Post a Comment