Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Free Write: Memorial Day Weekend :)

For this free form, I want to write about my Memorial Day weekend. On Saturday night, we headed out on the road on our way to Oakland. The trip is about four hours from my hometown in Santa Maria. We stopped to get food first and then left. About half way to the trip, it started to rain and it was weird because it only lasted for like an hour. When arriving in San Jose, the freeway was closed due to an accident that occurred and we had to find a different route. We got onto some other freeway and finally made it to Oakland. When we got to my uncles house, we talked for like an hour and then slept because it was already late at night. Sunday morning I woke up early so I can go pick up my brother and his girlfriend in Palo Alto which was cool because I had to drive across the Dumbarton Bridge. We headed back to my uncles house and then went to the swap meet.  After we headed to the Mall and then went back to the house to make tacos. The day ended perfectly. On Monday, we went to the mall again and then made shrimp at my uncles house. We then packed our stuff and said our goodbye and came back home. This was an awesome Memorial Day Weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment