Saturday, June 4, 2011

Overcoming the Concerns and Fears of the Class

In the beginning of the course we had to write an entry about our concerns and fears about the course. My first concern was that we didn’t have a paper to write. Now I am super happy we didn’t have one and that we had art projects instead because I have other papers to write. Another concern is that I would miss a daily entry but I didn’t. I might have gotten one or two in late but I never missed one because I had that thought in my head everyday of this quarter. I was also scared that my work would not be so original to get a good grade. I have learned that originality comes from within someone and I f you really focus, you can make a creative and original art work because that is what I did this quarter.  I also got a better understanding of what art is and how we can use it to create good art. Over this course I overcame all my concerns and fears and made successful art projects that surprised my classmates. I didn’t know I had this potential to create good art and know I know I can. I plan to keep on using my artistic values to make more art.                      

http://waltermendez.blogspot.com/2011/03/concernsfears-of-class.html  Concerns/Fears

No comments:

Post a Comment