Thursday, May 19, 2011

Any Superhero: Batman

If I could be any super hero, I would have to be the caped crusader Batman. Batman is the coolest super hero of all time because first of all his suit is super awesome. His dark body armor is super hard so no bullet can pass and he also has a cape. Also the mask has that bat like figure with the pointy ears.  He also fights crime in the night where he cannot be seen. He flies as well. I mean I would love to fly around the city waiting for crime to happen. Its cool to beat up criminals and have them fear you because they know I will win. Also the batmobile is another reason I would love to be batman. He drives like this tank type car which has a motorcycle within it just in case the whole tank doesn’t work. it also throws weapons so that any structure standing in its way can be completely destroyed with the push of a button. It can also run over trucks and cars. He also has a sidekick whose name is Robin. Together they both defend the people of Gotham City. This is why I would love to be batman.

No comments:

Post a Comment