Thursday, May 26, 2011

Favorite/Weak Presentation: Alternate Identity PART 2

Today, in our section we had part 2 of our alternate identity projects. Most of the ones presented were mainly video which I find to be very enjoyable. There were also some photos and a powerpoint. Out of the ones presented, my favorite one was the powerpoint presentation. I really liked that one because it involved audio. The person was a mute person and for 48 hours she did not talk. The only way she communicated was by hand gestures and writing in her notebook. She would go to subway and write her order in her notebook. This was a unique presentation because it was all audio and pictures which I found really interesting. The audio was just a way to stand out and that was awesome.
The project that I thought was rather weak was the one about the girl who pretended to be very religious. She sat in front of her webcam and talked about the negative effects of Isla Vista. I thought it was weak because she didn’t include other peoples opinion and we couldn’t tell if she kept this identity for the full 48 hours. I would have videotaped myself thought out the 48 hours not just 4 minutes. Overall, all the projects were successfully done and I can’t wait till we do the Personal Space Projects next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment