Saturday, May 28, 2011

Favorite Place

My favorite place to go to is Lopez Lake. I love to go to Lopez Lake because this is the sight for our annual camping trip. Me and my family and my cousins family go here every year to get away from the city and camp for three days. We leave early Friday and get there to set up camp. We leave on Sunday afternoon. When we get there we park the cars and set up camp. We just relax and talk for most of the day. When the sun is about to set, we go for a walk around the camp sites. It is very tiring because we go up and down. This is so much fun because my family makes it fun by telling jokes all the way. We stop at a playground so the little kids can play and I also play too. After we head back to the camp site and make smores in the campfire. My cousin and mom make coffee and hot chocolate to accompany the smores. After we play Loteria and my cousin always looses and she gets mad. After playing we enjoy the rest of the coffee and head to our tents. While in the tents, I can still hear my dad talking in his tent and he makes funny comments that make me laugh hard. We wake up in the morning to have breakfast and a new enjoyable day begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment