Saturday, May 14, 2011

Proposals for Alternate identity

For our next big project, we are being asked to do and alternate identity. Our TA has shown us various examples like of one girl who acted like she didn’t have hands. Here are my three proposals.
My first proposal is to give up my shoes and use sandals only. I don’t wear sandals in school or in the dining commons. I only use them to shower and to go to the beach. I would use sandals to go to class and feel like other people who wear them. I don’t like to wear them in public but I could do this for this project. I would document me wearing them in public and in class.
My second proposal is to put my shoes on the opposite sides of my foot. I would put my left shoe in my right foot and vice versa. This would be cool because it would show me what it feels like to walk in a funny motion. I think I would be tripping all over the place and people would stare at me. I would document what it feels like walking like this and what other people think about my project.
My third proposal is to change my personality from being all happy and nice to being mad all the time. I am a quiet happy guy but for this project I can change completely my personality to being this mad person. I think this I a good project because it changes my identity completely which is the whole point of this project. I can document how my day went and me being mad all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment