Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Free Write: UCSB

In this free write I want to talk about my experience here at UCSB. Before coming here, I thought that it was going to be just like in the movies where there was parties in the dorms and drinking all the time. When I got here, I found out that I was wrong. The people were really friendly and helpful. They helped me with my stuff to my dorm room. My classes are real different from high school. In high school, my average class size was about 30 people where as here its about 400 people. I got surprised when I saw that many people in the auditorium. I wondered if this was going to be a tough environment to get my studies done. It was the opposite because I did focused on my classes and passed them with good grades. The dining area is the best because its buffet style.  I knew that UCSB was going to be a good place to get my studies done. My professor’s always have time to see me if I have any problems and my TA’s are so helpful when I need to get help from them. My experience doesn’t end here as I still have more UCSB years to experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment