Sunday, May 1, 2011

Art Document:My Work

For this Narrative and Sequence project I want to document the sequence of a worker. The worker that I have done some work on is my mother. My mother is a child care provider and I wanted to see what her normal work day is like. I approached this by taking pictures of what her work day is like. What she does in the morning, noon, and evening. What she goes through and what are her methods of approaching her daily tasks. I got up early in the morning and watched my mom at work. she gets up with a positive mood and ready to take on what the day brings her. She does the normal things like take her of the kids. She feeds them and plays with them. She also teaches them. She does this with a positive mood and is smiling. She rests when the kids take their nap and does chores while they are napping. The kids parents come and my mom goes on to do the rest of the chores with my dad. They work together to get the house clean. Now I will document today and see how today differs from her work day. How different is her outfit and mood. What she does different and what challenges approach today, if any.  I will continue with my documentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment