Friday, May 13, 2011

Provide the URLs

For this entry, we were asked to provide URLs to our projects like the puns, daily nexus entry, sequence, alternate space, confession, act of kindness. For the puns we were asked to do a pun of our own. My pun was to get a picture of a bee and put it next to my knee so it could be a beanie. For the daily nexus false article I wrote about how Los Angeles is a traffic free city in which tourists visit for just that reason. For my sequence project I followed my mom and documented how her working day is different from that of a resting day. It was on Saturday and Sunday. For my alternate action in public project was that I went to jack in the box and had a meal as if it were fine dining. My confession project was that I love to sing in my car to forget about the daily stresses of life. Finally my act of kindness assignment was that I mentioned how I provided the hotel when my family and I took a trip down to Disneyland. It was a unique room because it had bunk beds and a king size bed for the parents. All of these have my projects so far and here are the links that go with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment