Sunday, May 22, 2011

Weekly Progress: Alternate Identity

For this week’s documentation, I want to further talk about my project on my alternate identity. I choose to be a person who has a hand injury. I plan to wear a cast on my strong hand which is my left hand. I write with my left and use it more often like to eat. This week I talked to my TA about my proposal and she approved my idea. I told her I planned to got the final in my cast and also write my final with my right hand. Although this is going to be a difficult task, I plan to do the best possible work as I can. I know it might look messy but I will try to make it as legible as I can. I plan to do my cast by going to the store and buying a band so I can wrap it around my arm and around my neck. The documentation for this project will be done by photos and I will document how my day is and how it differs from the normal day. I will document the difficulties I encounter and how I overcome them. I think this project is a good one because it lets us step into the shoes of other people and see how they get through their day. This project will be done in my house and at school. It will start Sunday morning and end Tuesday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment