Sunday, May 15, 2011

Pick one to talk about. Alternate Indentity

The project that I want to talk about most is the wearing the sandals for my alternate identity. My identity is seen as a quiet dude and that doesn’t wear sandals. The only time I wear sandals is when I go take a shower or go to the beach or just when I am camping with my family. What I would do for this alternate identity is that I will put on sandals for the time needed to complete this project which I believe is 48 hours. I would put them on all day and to go to classes and other place. I will wear them around campus. This project would take place on a Sunday night and go on to Tuesday. I would document my self with photography. I would post on my blog my experience and what it feels like to have sandals all day long. When I leave my dorm I always see other people doing it by I don’t find myself comfortable wearing them. This would be a great project because its an alternate identity and people don’t usually see me like this. I will post this on my blog for my classmates to see my experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment