Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Free Write: Jonas Brother Concert

In this free form, I would like to talk about my experience to my first Jonas Brothers concert. When they first announced their tour, me and my cousin were super excited. It was even better because they were going on tour with the cast of Camp Rock and with special guest Demi Lovato. We were super happy because these were all big stars. We finally purchased out tickets and we headed over there four months later. The show was in Mountain View, CA.  My parents drove us and they left us at the venue. My little sister was also with us. We waited in line and finally we got to go inside. We were headed to our seats when we saw a sales person selling tickets to go more in front. We bought them and headed to our seated seats instead of the lawn. We went to buy our souvenirs and headed to our seats. Camp Rock opened the show and then Demi Lovato made her appearance and sang. After the big showcase was the Jonas Brothers. The fans were going crazy and they sang their most hit songs. I was singing along just like the rest of the fans. After the show, my parents picked us up and headed to my uncles house. This was a day I will never forget.




No comments:

Post a Comment