Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Favorite Presentation: Sequence and Narrative

Today in our Art class, we had to present our Sequence and Narrative projects. There were so many funny and amazing ones. All my classmates showed enthusiasm when presenting their projects. One project that really stood out to me was the first one. It was done by Eddie, my classmate, and it was a song he created. The song was about his sister who fell in love with this guy who ended up cheating on her with her best friend. Eddie told us that his sister now has a different attitude and that she can no longer trust a guy and has become a heart breaker. This song was really touching because I know this experience has happened to so many people. It was sad to hear about this story and to know that this guy would cheat on her with her best friend. I wondered how that might have affected the friend’s relationship. Did they stop talking to each other or did they come to a compromise? Also the song itself was sung by Eddie and he worked hard on it to make it successful. It was like a poem which was really cool. I would say this was the best presentation today.

No comments:

Post a Comment