Sunday, May 8, 2011

Personal Space

The idea that I want to commit to is to the second proposal to sit next to a person real close on the dining commons. I thought about this idea because I wanted to know what personal space was about. Personal space means to have your own space and is kind of private. I thought of way people could invade my personal space and that would be to get to close to me and not give me any space. I thought about it and said that this could be a good project. This is good because I thought about how I would feel if someone did the same thing to me. I would be very mad and tell them to get away and give me space to eat. I want to see what their reaction would be or if they would have any reaction. I would document this project by taking photos of me sitting next to people while they enjoy their meal. I will then ask them about their experience with me and how they feel about someone invading their personal space. I think this project will turn out successful because it defines the meaning of Personal Space in ways that get other people involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment