Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My Classes

The classes that I am currently taking other than Art are Theater, Psychology, and Writing. I really like my theater class because we get to learn about the theater in the sixteenth century. We get to learn about famous playwrights and what were ideas were on theater. I am doing well in the class. We just got back our first essay and I got a B+. I am really excited to see what theater has in store for us in the coming weeks. Next, Psychology is my one of my favorite classes. I love it because I want to major in psychology and it is just amazing to learn about the mind and brain and what makes us do what we do. it is fascinating to learn about our actions and what part of our brain makes us do those everyday actions. I want to be a child psychologist so that’s why I love my psychology course. Then my Writing class is really interesting. We get to learn about different writing methods and our teacher haves us write definition and evaluation papers. I like this because its different from an academic paper we all write. It’s nice to get to experience and new perspective of writing. Overall, I am doing well in my classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment