Thursday, May 5, 2011

Movie seen recently: SCREAM 4

A movie that I have seen recently is SCREAM 4. I saw this movie last week at the theater with my cousin. We have been waiting for months to see this movie because we are huge SCREAM fans. We finally had our chance and got to enjoy. As an artistic piece, SCREAM 4 keeps you focused on the movie and trying to find out who the killer is. Just like we do to a painting where we study it to find out its meaning. I also like how the camera moves though out the movie. It pans around slowly and not fast. I also enjoy watching SCREAM 4 because it directed by Wes Craven. Wes Craven is known as the master if suspense and this movie has a lot of suspense in it. The music also adds to that suspense by making the audience feel like the killer is about to pop up. Also the actors give meaning to the SCREAM movies. The three originals that came out in the first three movies come out in the fourth. I enjoy because it’s a horror film as well as a mystery film. SCREAM 4 really has an artistic view because of it mysteriousness and its methods of filming involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment