Saturday, May 7, 2011

Weekly Progress: Personal Space

In this weekly progress I further want to elaborate on my attempts to do a personal space project. The ones I feel strong about is the eating in the dining commons really close to someone and having to ride my bike next in a crowd of people who are walking. I would assume their reactions would be to tell me to get away. They might respond in an angry way because I am invading their personal space and interrupting where they walk. I would respond in the same way if this was happening to me. I want to take photos of their reactions and ask them questions about how they feel about what I did. I would do it in the walk way and the other in the dining commons. I would sit close to the subject. I want to see how they feel about personal space and about my actions. I will be the one doing this project. I will do this on the days when a lot of people would be present. I want to put forward this project because it defines the whole objective of the Personal Space. It involves other and that’s what I want. I was considering doing this about me only but I want to expand my ideas to the public.

No comments:

Post a Comment