Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Free Write: My Concert Experience

In this free write, I would like to talk about my concert experiences. The concerts that I have attended more are to see Katy Perry. I have been to four concerts in total. Me and my cousin are fans of her and we go every time we get a chance. We have seen her two times in Los Angeles and two times in Santa Barbara. When we go we wait outside the venue for about six hours so that we can get a good seat inside. I know six hours might seem crazy, but we enjoy it. There are many other fans outside waiting and we get to know them. we talk for hours the time passes by quickly. When we go inside the venue, we all stay together and pick a good spot. The opening band starts of the show and then Katy Perry comes running in. The fans scream and cheer for her. The music is loud and we sing along to her songs. All the lights all colorful and it makes the environment friendly and happy. She sings her final hit song and leaves backstage. I have actually got the chance to go backstage and meet her. She is really nice and gets along with her fans. She took a photo with me and signed my CD’s. This has been an experience I will never forget.


No comments:

Post a Comment