Sunday, May 22, 2011

Myself :)

For this entry I want to talk about myself. I was born and raised here in California. I have always lived in the central coast and I love it for the weather. I grew up with both my parents and my brother. When I was ten years old my little sister was born and we have continued to grow as a happy family. Since being a kid, I always loved school and it was so much fun for me. My brother and I have always got along good and my sister is the best little sister. I love to watch wwe, family guy, Spanish soap operas, and spend time with my family. In high school, I always got good grades and so my classmates would consider me the smart kid. I worked very hard to get to where I am today. I like to help others and attend church as well. I love going to the movies and then going to eat after that. Its been like a tradition for me where we go to the movies late at night and then eat at a fast food place like at 1 am. I am a trustworthy, friendly, funny guy.  I always respect other people and I like to be as nice as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment