Saturday, May 21, 2011

Favorite Artist: John Cena

If I could be any artist, I would have to be the WWE Superstar John Cena. John Cena is a wrestling super star and he is on the Raw brand. I would like to be John Cena because I want to experience what it is like to have thousands of fans screaming my name as I make my way down to the ring. John Cena is famously known for being the good guy and he has millions of fans that support him all the way. He had held many championships and has appeared in movie such as The Marine. He has appeared in Wrestlemania and won a championship there. I would want to be him to experience the happiness and excitement that happens when you win a championship. I want to be able to hold it in my hands and wear it proudly. I want to go around and have people recognize me. I want to be able to peek through the curtains and see those thousands of fans in the arena waiting for my appearance and hear my entrance music when I go down the ramp and win my match. Being John Cena would be very cool because of the great performance he puts for his fans and the cheers he get from them too.
                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment