Saturday, May 28, 2011

Weekly Documentation

For this weeks documentation I want to follow up Monday’s night. I fell asleep with my cast on and in the morning when I woke up, I finally took it off. I had no effects on my arm. Usually when people have a cast for a long time, they have more hairs or something like that. I went to class and during class we had our presentations done. Many people had awesome projects to present. When it came time to present mine, my TA showed my project on the screen. First I gave an overview of what my project was. I told them where I had done it and they could have seen the difficulties that come with being in a cast. The class saw my photos and then asked me questions like what were peoples expressions. I told them about my writing teachers expression when I came in the door. She was shocked and asked me what had happened. I just told her I got into an accident. My class was also surprised that I drove wearing my cast. I told them how it was hard to turn on the blinker with my right hand. Overall the class enjoyed my project and then we moved on to the rest of the projects being presented.

No comments:

Post a Comment