Saturday, May 28, 2011

SUNDAY ENTRY: Least Favorite Place

My least favorite place to go is the dentist. Just the thought of hearing the word makes me think of being in the chair. I hate going to the dentist because it is painful. I remember one time I was so freaked out, that I couldn’t let the dentist do anything to my teeth. He was about to put in the anesthesia by needle and when I saw it I kept on telling him what it was. He said it was nothing while he was holding the anesthesia behind his hand. I finally let him put it on me. I don’t like when they do the x-rays because the thing hurts when they tell you to hold it in your mouth. There are points where it doesn’t and there are some where it does. I also hate the drilling. Just the sound of a drill going off freaks me out. I can hear them when I am in the waiting room. It is also horrible when they the anesthesia doesn’t work enough and you can feel the drilling in your tooth. I also hate the feeling that you get when you leave the dentist and your mouth is super numb. And the worst news is that they tell you, you need to get your wisdom teeth taken out. AAHHH!!! D:   This is why the dentist is my least favorite place.

No comments:

Post a Comment