Friday, May 20, 2011

Favorite Villian: The Joker

If I could be any villain, I would have to be the Joker from batman. I define the Joker as being a sneaky, clever mastermind. In the cartoons he appears as always being happy and making jokes. His weapons are funny as well because he doesn’t use ordinary guns. He is cool because in the cartoons he also has a sidekick with him. She does whatever he tells her to do. In the movie with real people, he wears a mask when he robs the bank. This is funny because he doesn’t need to wear a mask because he already has make up on. I also love how he uses a joker card as his business card or when he leaves clues on who did the crime. I would love to be the joker because he is sneaky and he is always in a good mood. I also like his laugh and he doesn’t give up until he completes his crime. I also like his outfit that consists of a purple tuxedo and the way his make-up is messed up in the movie. The Joker is my favorite villain and I would love to be in his clever, maniacal shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment