Sunday, April 17, 2011

Art Documentation Week 3

This week’s work in progress has to do with our confession projects. In class this week, we got together in groups and discussed our ideas regarding our project. We had good ideas and gave feedback on others ideas. My confession is that I like to sing in the car regardless of what others think of me because being in my car is like being in my own little world. I love to sing because all my worries of tests and deadlines go away and I don’t care what people think of me when I start jamming out to my favorite songs. They look at me weird and laugh because I have actually seen some looks and they weren’t good let me tell you that. They think their looks affect me but the don’t. So for my project, I was thinking of doing a poster of me driving and singing and all my problems on the outside. I want to buy a paper, markers, pencils and a presentation board so I can make it perfect. On the middle im planning on drawing me in my car and on the outside draw peoples reactions and some problems I have. I will put it all on the presentation board and present it to the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment