Thursday, April 7, 2011

Non-Art Object as Art

A non-art object that I see as art is my ipod touch. I see this as a work of art because it was created to fascinate the world and how people see it. When society first became aware of the ipod, they were amazed by what some little object can do. I also think of it as art because whenever someone looks at a sculpture or painting, they evaluate it and study it to get its full meaning and that is what I do with my ipod. I study it to see which new features it has. For me the ipod is a great piece of art because it was meant to be enjoyed by everyone out there.                                                                                                        The Mona Lisa is one of the most famous paintings of all time. I like how she is very suspicious looking. Whenever people talk about this painting, they always mention her smile. Society has always debated what she was smiling about. For me, I believe she has a secret to hide and that you can see that secret in her eyes. Like great art, The Mona Lisa is a fascinating piece because it just has to many mysteries and brings up a lot of questions. I would love to one day see the actual painting to I can study it more clearly. I believe both of these pieces are considered art.


No comments:

Post a Comment