Friday, April 29, 2011

Proposals for Narrative/Sequence Project

For our next assignment we are going to do a Narrative/Sequence assignment. We have to write about our proposals that we intend to do. My first proposal is to document about Sequence. I want to document a day in the life of a child care provider. I would go around and see how a child care provider works and what her strategies are for the day. How she does her daily chores and what are the challenges that can come in a single day. I would document that along with thoughts and feelings of the worker.
My Second proposal is to do what I said in my first proposal but compare to a day in which she can be herself and not working. I would go about this project by documenting a day she is working and observing one in which she is relaxing and not working. I will note down what she does and how she goes about in doing her tasks. What does she do and with whom does she spent most time with? How does she dress and act outside the workplace? How has her mood changed and how she feels?
My third proposal is to do what I said above but also include the people around her. What is the environment in which she works. How is that environment different from the one in which she is relaxing?  Also to include her thoughts on her work days and relaxing days. How does she compare the two. To include more personal information like when she started working at this place and how she got started. These are all proposals I would love to do because it gets to teach me about how the regular worker is in the workplace and off day.

No comments:

Post a Comment