Sunday, April 10, 2011

Confessions Assigment

One of the confessions that I would like to execute would be that I love to listen to the Jonas Brothers or any type of Disney Music. This is hard for me because people don’t know this about me only my family and this would be a big confession. I would this project by expressing in a way how I love listening to this artists as well as many other Disney artist. I still don’t know how im going to express that and in what way.
Another confession of mine is that I love to sing in the car. Many people think its weird and when people look at me, they give me weird look. I don’t mind it because when I’m jamming out in my car, I start singing to whatever is on the radio. I do this because no one can hear me and judge my voice. I know people make comments about me but the truth is that I don’t care. To express this as an experiment, I would show why I love to sing in the car and other ways I still haven’t thought about.
My last confession is that I love to watch Spanish soap operas. This is a hard to say to my peers because mostly when people think about who watches them, they mostly say women. That is another comment I don’t care about either. I love to watch them because they provide me with some good entertainment. I would recommend more people to start watching them because they have amazing storylines and are fun to watch them. I don’t know how I would do this project but I like how we get to discuss it with our groups to think about plans and how to make these possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment