Friday, April 15, 2011

Scary Moment :O

Of the most scariest moments of my life was when my dog was about to lose his life. This began when my family and I were doing the chores we always do on the afternoons. I was doing the dishes and my dad was mopping. My dog “coco” was out in the backyard running around like usual. So my dad went to open the backdoor and we forgot the front door was opened. So my dog went running through the backdoor, into the house and out the front door. I saw him pass by me and I went screaming after him saying “coco come back”. Me and my dad were running after him was his speed was much faster. He crossed one block and at the end of the other one, he crossed the street and a car crashed into him. The car just left and coco was in the middle of the street. We ran up to him and took him quickly to the vet. Good thing the vet is just around the corner. We took him in and the vet took him to the back. After hours of waiting the vet came back with good news. He said coco was going to be just fine. We had to leave him there for a couple of days for observation. When he returned home, we were all so happy he was safe and sound. Although we were happy, the scare was never going to go away. My eyes teared up when I saw him in the middle of the street. This was the scariest moment of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment