Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Most Embarrassing Moment: Class Disruption

One of the most embarrassing moments happened to me when I was in high school. In the days leading up to my moment, I had been sick and had a stuffy nose. I would take tissues with me all the time just in case I needed them. So the day of the moment came and I was sitting in class. The students and I were listening to the teacher give her lecture. I was sitting in my desk and I felt I had a bad stuffy nose. I didn’t want to blow my nose because I thought it was embarrassing so I just told myself I would wait until lunch and go to the bathroom and do it there. Finally I felt a sneeze coming and I sneezed and I felt boogies coming down. I just thought to myself “ Oh Sh*t!!!!!!!!”. When I felt it I quickly put my hand over my nose and ran out the door not even telling the teacher. When I came back my friend asked me what happened and so I told him. His reaction was “eeww” and I don’t blame him because that would have been my same reaction if some else had done it. Nobody else asked me anything but I knew some people saw me and I just felt awkward the whole day. Despite having my tissues in my backpack, I didn’t think and just ran to the bathroom to wipe my nose. That I what I consider to be my most embarrassing moment of all time.


No comments:

Post a Comment