Friday, April 22, 2011

Random Act of Kindness

A random act of kindness was when I volunteered to pay for the hotel on our trip to Disneyland. It was a month before our family trip to Disneyland. My family was looking at hotels to reserve and I knew that they do so much for us. I told my parents not to worry as I would make the reservation and pay for the hotel. They were so happy and I went searching. I wanted to surprise them and get a room that was different than others that we have stayed before. We usually stay in the normal two bed room. I wanted to make this trip special and different. I got us a kids room which had the parent’s bedroom and a kid’s room with bunk bed and sofa. When I revealed the room, my family got excited especially my little sister.  I told them this was going to be the best Disneyland trip ever. When we arrived at the hotel, we went inside our room and it was amazing. There was a lot of space and it had a microwave with fridge. When I opened the curtains, the view was phenomenal! Since we were on the top floor, we could have seen all of California Adventures and part of Anaheim. My family was very happy and so was I. This was a memorable trip and I will forever remember it. This was my act of kindness. J



No comments:

Post a Comment