Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Proudest Moment after creating a piece of art

My proudest moment after creating a piece of art would have to be when I made a portrait of a celebrity I was looking at. One day I get home from school and I got to my desk. I started reading my magazine and noticed one of my favorite celebrities of a popular band. I took out a paper and as I was about to start drawing him my phone rings and its my cousin. I talked to her and I started to draw him as well. I was multitasking. I started of with the head and them moved down. After I hung up the phone, I realized that my drawing was coming out really good. I started to put in detail and draw some more features. I left the eyes for the end because I knew that was the hardest and most complicated thing to draw. I drew them slowly and gently and they came out good. In the end I help up my drawing and compared it to the picture and they almost looked the same. I got real happy at my skills and I wondered what would happen if her were to ever see this. I thought this drawing would be complicated but in the end I proved myself wrong and I created a perfect art piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment