Sunday, April 3, 2011

Themes for Project

In future projects of my art class, we will need to brainstorm about ideas used in the projects. The ideas were Confessions, Sequence/Narratives, Alternative  Personas, and Personal Space. Confession means that you tell your most personal secrets to someone. A project relating to Confession would be to draw or create a personal secret of yours. One of my confessions would be that I like to listen to Disney Music. So the project could be  drawing of me listening to Disney Music. The next theme is Sequence/Narrative. This means that we have to think about a project relating to videos, music, or books. I really love listening to music so my project can be relating to music. If we were to pick a music them, I would choose pop rock or Spanish pop. If we were to pick artists, I would have to choose from Katy Perry, Big Time Rush, Jonas Brothers, Cristian Castro and many more. The next one is Alternative Personas. Alternative Personas has to do with being a different person. A different person means having a different personality. It would be like an investigator going undercover as a chef. This means the cop has an Alternative Persona as a chef. If I were to pick an alternative persona it would be as a pop rock artist. The last theme is Personal Space. Personal Space is having your own space around you. A project about personal space would be to show how personal space is important. To show this project, the theme can be showed as a presentation. All these themes can be showed in an art project.

No comments:

Post a Comment