Sunday, April 24, 2011

Work Progress ..COnfession

This week’s art project was to do a confession project. We were allowed to do either a performance or do an object to present to the class. I thought about my project hard and then finally came up with my confession. I was going to do a poster in which I am centered in the middle and problems surrounding me. I went to the store to buy necessary items like glue, markers, poster board, and other items. I would also like to thank my mom for letting me bring some of her items. I began drawing the pictures and posting them to the poster board. The center was a drawing of me in my car singing. Around me are the stresses of my life like school, and other events within it. Also I drew people’s reactions to me singing in my car. Most of them were like “that’s weird” which I agree because I have actually said that to someone who was also singing in the car by himself. When I presented it to the class, we talked it over a bit.  My classmates liked it and their opinions really matter to me. After discussing my work, I told the class that my confession was that I love to sing in the car because it relieves me from the stresses of everyday life. When I am in my car, I completely forget about papers and tests. I can just let loose and enjoy the music. People’s comments were true about how the outside drawing represent pressures and that the way I designed it showed that Im still a kid inside, and I am. This project was a chance to tell my classmates something personal about me.






No comments:

Post a Comment