Thursday, April 14, 2011

Most Happiest Moment

My happiest moment of my life would have to be when my sister was born. I remember the days leading up to her birth, I was anxious to meet her. I would sit next to my mom and talk to her belly. I would feel her moving around. When the day came, my dad took us with my cousin because we couldn’t go to the hospital yet. Me and my brother spent the night at my cousin’s and my dad came for us the next morning. He had on the biggest smile I’ve ever seen before. I told him if he could take us now and he said yes. When we arrived at the hospital, I went straight for my moms room. As I opened the door, I saw other relatives there and I turned to my mom and she was holding our little angel. I went up to her and saw her for the first time. I was so happy I couldn’t stop smiling. I would touch her hands and tell her how much I love her. I would tell her what we would do later in the future, like play in the park and go bike riding. Now she is in elementary school and she still gives me the same joy as when I saw her for the first time. She always agrees with me and calls me to see when Im coming home. I tell her the date and she sets up things to do like play with her the wii. I love her so much and every time I get stressed or worried, I think of her and my family as well. They are the reason im here. I love my sister and my family equally and that was my happiest moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment